Search As You Type¶
The extension offers a “search as you type” feature. This means that results will be shown to the user instantly while typing.
The design of the full page search UI is clean and minimal.
Interaction With Keyboard¶
You can search with only using your Keyboard.
Opening The Search UI¶
- You can open the search UI by pressing / (forward slash) button. After opening of the UI, you can directly start typing your query.
- You can iterate on the search results with ↑ (Arrow Up) and ↓ (Arrow Down) keys.
- Pressing ↵ (Enter) on a search result will take you to its location.
- Pressing ↵ (Enter) on input field will take you to the search result page.
Closing The Search UI¶
- Pressing Esc (Escape) will close the search UI.
The CSS is also autoprefixed to extend the support to most of the browsers.